cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in calling XI generated Web Service via Java Web Dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have problems with calling a web service, which was created by XI. I have already tested the web service with Altova XMLSpy. The Web Service works fine.

But when embedding this web service into Java Web dynpro application no message flow is given. I have two views one Selection View and one Result View which should show the answer sent by RFC-Call.

<b>My Settings in NWDS:</b>

During configuration of web dynpro I have choosen 'Import adaptive Web Service Model' --> Select wsdl file via local file system --> 'no logical destinations - use WSDL URL for metadata retrieval and web service execution'.

The model is also not shown in diagram view although I have added into the diagram.

The web service was created on XI 7.0.

Should I do any other settings e.g. in Visual Administrator, Web Dynpro Content Administrator?

So can anybody help me.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Mario

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have solved one part. I have forgotten to set the execute() Method in the Start-Button. Now my WebDynpro starts the Web Service, but another problem occured.

Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized. The requested URL was:"http://<host>:<port>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:SRV_GBD_WS_GET_DEB_DETAIL:CC_GBD_WEBSERVICE_SENDER&version=3.0&Sender.Service=&Interface=%5E*"

Where can I set SAOP-Adapter HTTP-authentication (User/Password)?

Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

Regards

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the same object u used for execute there are the user & password properties.

Aviad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aviad,

the problem is that in Web Service navigator only WSDL URLs could be insert. During creation of Web Service via XI the WSDL File is only saved on local file.

Do you know, whether the WSDL URL is also saved on server? If yes, could you please show me the path.

Regards,

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sure there is.

An XI (or PI) expert should know the url to that ws.

Try the XI server with the ws.

Aviad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aviad,

thanks for your fast reply.

But in Web Service Navigator my Web Service is not shown, because I used the SOAP Adapter.

<b>My Web Service link:</b>

http://<host>:<port>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:SRV_GBD_WS_GET_DEB_DETAIL:CC_GBD_WEBSERVI...&amp;Interface=%5E*

During executing Web Dynpro I got following errors:

1. 'The system cannot find the path specified'.

2. com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice.exception.WSModelRuntimeException: Exception on creation of service metadata for WSDL URL

Regards,

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You don't need to see the ws on the wsnavigator, u can enter the path to the url directly.

Aviad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to test the wsdl in wsnavigator first.

http://<host>:<port>/wsnavigator

Aviad