cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic PR from Consumption based Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

While creating automatic PR from Consumption based planning, only quantity has to come,the price should be updated manually,How to do it,Kindly reply to this query

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandran,

As a std practice for valuated material the Price gets defaulted from material master. however if u want to change u cahnge it in ME52n or ME52.

For My information could u please tell me why u want to change the price in PR.

Hope it wud have answered the question

Reward if useful

Shawn

Former Member
0 Kudos

As we are Generating PR for IDM the price is keep on fultuating,so we need the control on price,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandra,

As i said for valuated material the Price gets defaulted from material master. however if u want to change u change it in ME52n or ME52.

So in your case change the price manually in ME52n or ME52.

Hope it wud have answered ur question

Reward if useful

Shawn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir

If if you change the price in Me52,it is not taking the changed price.How to make it happen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Price in purchase requisition

Shows the price of the requested material per price unit.

Use

The price and quantity set out in the purchase requisition determine the value of the purchase requisition item or purchase requisition. In turn, this value is applied in determining the release strategy for the requisition.

In Customizing for Purchasing under Purchase Requisition -> Define Screen Layout at Document Level, you can set price and price unit. The Valuation price field can be set as a mandatory or optional input field.

Procedure

Input mandatory:

If a material master record exists for the requested material, the price is automatically taken from the valuation price field.

If no material master record exists, you must enter a price when creating the purchase requisition.

Input optional:

In this case you need not enter a price.

Note

Please note that the value of the purchase requisition item or purchase requisition will be taken into account in the release strategy.

Also, the value of purchase requisition commitments are determined for items that are assigned toan account from the price (Valuation price field).

Thanks

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Material Code exit for the items,Kindly let me know how to edit the price & make it reflect in PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In PR go to item details--valuation u can enter valuation price there

Price maintained in PR is just for buyers reference while procurement

In PO price is picked from info. record,Contract,Old PO etc

Vishal,,,

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can edit the price in valuation price column in item detail tab of your PR.For Auto PO you have to maintain Info record.so automatically it will reflect in PO.

regards

venkadesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since PR is an internal document, the valuated price is copied from Material master record as per SAP standard system. If you want to change the price in PR, then by making the price field as a optional field in IMG, so that u can able to enter the price manually in the ME51N transaction itself. Check the following path in IMG - Materials Management - Purchasing - Purchase requisition - Define screen layout at document level - select the Field sel.key - go to details - select the quantity & price - price & price unit - flag the optional entry ( if it is a req entry ). Hope the above said will resolve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All the below setting has done,Even after by Display it is getting edited,But while making the GR it is taking the price from the master records

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello boss,

Check the price control in Material master record. If it is <b>S std price</b> then it will relect in GR. If it is V moving avg price it will not reflect in GR.