cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vendor returns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have following scenario to be executed in system.

Request you to provide input to map it into system.

Scenario is I'm buying a material from a vendor . but after goods receipt i found material damaged. so i make a retrn order and create a delivery by VL10 B.

After that good s issue and new material receipt .

So plesase tell me any additional configuration required for this.

is shipping data important for this PO?

Thnaks and regards

Akkashaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steps needed.

1. Return Vendor Indicator needs to be checked in Vendor Master. The moment you check it it will ask for "Customer" , "Account Group" and "Shipping condition"

2. In SPRO setting for "Returns" plant has to be linked to " Return delivery type"

3. You need to create a customer data for the return vendor .Plant must be linked to the sales are of the customer.

4. Shippingpoint will be determined on the basis of fllowing parameters "

"Loading Group "( Material Master)., Shipping Condition" and "Plant". This

combination must be maintained in SPRO setting of "logistic Execution -

>Shipping Point Determination..

Hope this information helps ypu.

Thanks ,

Tausif.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Considering your scnario no need of raising purchase order for material rejection on GR.

Follow this steps.

Purchase order 100 Nos

MIGO-- For example make Gr for 100 Nos

Then If 10 nos are rejected then in MIGO select vendor return option and send 10 nas back.Then one material document will be generated.

If your plant is ecisable then with reference to this material document use transaction J1IS and prepare outgoing excise invoice and send back material to vendor.

There is no need to follow SD root for this.

Regards

Kedar Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After create outbound dely go to MIGO transaction put GR wrt to outbound delivery and post.System automatically picks 161 mvmt type if you have selected returns in PO.Based on the mtrl document you can debit the vendor.

kindly check and come back if you encounter any problem

Thanks

suresh