Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Query on copy control especifically between returns order and orig. invoice

Hi,

Good day.

I have this issue that I have been trying to solve. It is with regards to the copy control wherein I am creating a returns order referencing it from the original invoice so item and its values can be refunded. Before this, I had an issue with one of my pricing conditions which is duty wherein it has base its calculations in LAL where it should be in HL (hectolitre) hence, the effect is an incorrect calculations and output for duty price; and because of this, I have also changed the UOM conversion of the material involved. Since order till billing is already created, I have tried to reverse the previous documents by creating a returns order (referenced to original invoice previously created) and returns credit. But I have encountered an issue upon doing the returns order. The returns order I have created, did not copy the exact amount of duty that was in the original invoice. I have already checked the configurations, and saw that the copy control between returns order and invoice is properly configured. May I ask as to why it did not copy the exact amount from the original invoice?

Thank you and have a nice day.

Kindest regards,

Lem

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question