cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radio Button Problem in Webdynpro For Java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I am new to Webdynpro. I want to create four Radio buttons which will fetch the data from the RFC. I have created a Context value node called options and created four value attribute under that options node.

The Problem is if i use the Radio button group by index i could map only one attribute at the "texts" field of Radio button group. how do i map the other values.

or Is there any other way of using Radio button for such of requirements.

Please if any one bring me the Solution to this issue it would be more help ful to me.

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Malar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why not use "radio buttons group by key"?

Use OVS to fill the data and all problems are solved.

Aviad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thenmalar,

If you want to have four radiobutton then you need to have only one value attribute within the node.

Assume you want to have 4 radio buttons named one, two, three and four

1. Create a value node called Radio and create a value attribute within this node called Value

2. Bind this attribute to the radiobutton group.

3. Define the values of these radiobuttongroup at runtime(in WDDoInit() method of the view)

IPrivate<viewname>.IRadioElement ele = wdContext.nodeRadio().createRadioElement();

ele.setValue("one");

wdContext.nodeRadio().addElement(ele);

IPrivate<viewname>.IRadioElement ele1 = wdContext.nodeRadio().createRadioElement();

ele1.setValue("two");

wdContext.nodeRadio().addElement(ele1);

IPrivate<viewname>.IRadioElement ele2 = wdContext.nodeRadio().createRadioElement();

ele2.setValue("three");

wdContext.nodeRadio().addElement(ele2);

IPrivate<viewname>.IRadioElement ele3 = wdContext.nodeRadio().createRadioElement();

ele3.setValue("four");

wdContext.nodeRadio().addElement(ele3);

You will get the values one, two, three and four at runtime.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murtuza Kharodawala,

Thanks for ur solution I am able to get all the values in my Option Button Group....

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Malar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

as i understood, you have 4 options, you can choose any no of that and according to no of inputs you ll call the method,

1. you can use check box for this

2. you can use different radiobuttons(remember to use boolean elements)

if its not what u r asking please explain again.

Regards

Abhijith YS