cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Completion Related Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

As per SDN Library, if by mistake you have done the Technical completion of the order, and after that you want to do the goods issue..........it is possible.........but i m trying on this.........it is not happening......

can anybody help me on this...........

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi vinay

we both misunderstood if the order is technically completed you can only do the following actions

<b>Lock and unlock the order

Set the deletion flag

Post goods receipts for the order</b>

you cannot able to issue the goods against the order

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thyagarajan,

Thanks for reply,

What you have written is correct & ATC book also says the same thing..........

But if you fo for Trasaction BS22 & double click on TECO, you will find on 7th page that Post Goods issue is permitted for TECO.

What for that is........

Regards,

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi vinay

i will try it and reply

thyagarajan

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi vinay

as you said i found the business transaction post goods issue allowed in the system status ,but you can also see there will be another business transaction as HU02-post goods issue also and SDGI- post goods issue so ,as far this is concerned there are differnet meaning for differnt transaction, we have to find which business transaction is using while making post goods issue for order(MB1A)

another example , you technically complete the order and try to confirm the activity and goods movement, here the materail will be posted to the order eventhoug the order has status TECO. so i think it is internally programmed to do so.

i think we have to better understand the <b>business transactions</b>

i hope you will clear now,if so close the thread

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thyagarajan,

Can u make me understand the second paragraph written by you, means what exactly u want me to do.....

Regards

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi vinay,

as per system status if the order is technically completed you cannot able to issue the material against the maintennace order, whereas you try to post through confirmation.

example

create an order and assign a material and technically complete the order

go to T code iw41 enter the order no , in the parameter select all materials allowed, confirm the activites,then press the goods movement tab page and save

here it will show that the confirmationa and goods movement were posted

hence the post goods issue in system status TECO will allow goods movement while confirmation, whereas while doing MB1A it will forbid.

so may be it is internally programmed to allow the goods movement in confirmation whereas it will not allow during goods issue to the order

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Vinay

Can u reverse the TECO(means disable TECO) and try to do GI?

ENJOY SAP PS

Regards

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thyagrajan.......

If you go through the procedure, you can see at the bottom, a message appears showing Goods Movement 0, Failed 1..........

means still goods movement is failed & even in order, cost tab you can see actual cost doesn't includes material cost......

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap.....

Yup, it is possible to Cancel / Reverse the TECO & after that we can do GI.......but the reason of working on this issue is that as per SAP Help, it is possible to do GI even after TECO..........

Regards,

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi vinay,

i can able to post the goods using confirmationa but not using MB1A ihave not changed the system status,may be in your client someone has changed ,that is why iam saying post goods issue in the system status may be referencing different bussiness transactions.

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thya...

Can u send me the last screen of IW41 transaction, when u saves the transaction

Regards.......

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi vinay,

iam sorry it not possible to send the screen shot, in the BS22 transaction for TECO status, check whether the goods movement is allowed or forbidden(business transaction (RMWA)), if it is allowed then you can post goods movement through confirmation

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear thyagarajan,

It is allowed......i checked it........

Regards,

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi vinay,

kindly check whether you are using any user status for the orders, if yes check the transactions allowed for the user status.this would affect the normal procedure.

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi........

I am not using any user status.........but still it does not allow me goods issue after teco......

See as per SDN,

TECO also do Deletion of Reservations & after that it says Goods issue are possible....Can u tell me how to do ......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Vinay

can u tell what's message u r getting while trying to Goods Issue - any related to FICO??

Regards

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I dont think there is any FI issue....but still the message coming is

<b>Document (i.e. Order 200002040 / 0000020362 does not contain any selectable items</b>

Regards,