Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change transport request

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have accidentally select the wrong transport request number when create a report at SE38, which i dont want and i would want to create a new request number .

but i were unable to do so. can any one help me on this? thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member434229
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SE09, select 'Modifiable' check box, press Enter. It will open all the TR. Expand all requests from Edit menu.

Search for your program, select the program name and click on delete button. It will delete the program from the TR and after going back SE38, open the program and save. It will ask for new TR. Select whichever you want.

Regards,

Nitin

4 REPLIES 4

abdulazeez12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto SE80--> Select "Program" and in the below field, give ur program name and press enter..right click on ur program and go to Other Functions -->Click on Write transport entry and u will be prompted with a transport request box. Enter ur new transport there.

Best Wishes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ben,

Go to se03 transaction enter your program name or table name then check the check box on the left side and say execute you can change your request and package as well.

(or)

Goto T1 transport request , delete the entries from it, you can also delete the request you have created. Delete them all by placing the cursor on the respective.

Now when you try to save the report it will again ask for the request.Now you save under the new request T2.

Hope i am clear.

former_member434229
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SE09, select 'Modifiable' check box, press Enter. It will open all the TR. Expand all requests from Edit menu.

Search for your program, select the program name and click on delete button. It will delete the program from the TR and after going back SE38, open the program and save. It will ask for new TR. Select whichever you want.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also accidentally saved some new changes under the wrong modifiable transport.  I tried the first suggestion above, posted by Abdul Azeez Syed.  This worked great - the only thing I would add is that the object was then under *both* transports.  I just deleted it from the first one, and it was fine.

Thanks
Jeremy H.