Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change transport request

Former Member

hi,

i have accidentally select the wrong transport request number when create a report at SE38, which i dont want and i would want to create a new request number .

but i were unable to do so. can any one help me on this? thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A better way is to go to SE10 and delete the object from the request and then go to the object and save it again , then u can assign to a new request.

If u want to change the package too then

Go to SE03 and go for change Object Entries of objects in a request & give the program name and change the Package and request number

Message was edited by:

Geetha Sravanthi

0 Kudos

Thank you Geetha,

This helped.....

abdulazeez12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you got your answers, please close all your threads related to this question and award the points to the helpful answers..

gopi_narendra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have assigned the report to a wrong request.

Go to SE10, open the request, then the task, place the cursor on the report name (the report which you do not wnt in that request) and press the delete button on the task bar. This will delete only the entry of the report name from the request. the remaining objects in the request remain the same.

Now open SE38, with the new report and press save, this will prompt for a transport request, create a new one and save it

Please do not open multiple threads for teh same query.

Regards

Gopi

0 Kudos

hi all,

i dont no why there is so many same threads posted by me. i only create one.... no idea what happen.

thank for the help...i now close all the thread. thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

delete the program name using SE09 from the request number that you have been assigned to that particular program name.Create a new req number again and assigned to the report.

thanks

mrutyun^