Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE Net value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All.

We are using the bapi BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE to update sales orders.

Our sales order will always have one item. We get a file which has the new price.

We pass that new price in the CONDITIONS_IN table. We default the COND_TYPE to a value of our scenario.

We also append a row in the CONDITIONS_INX table with Item no, update flag and cond_value.

All this works and the price does get updated to the new value (i.e. when I go in va02, and see the sales order, against my line item, i can see the new price).

Now, there are 2 issues in this:

1- When we see the audit log, (Environment changes), it always shows : Price total has been created.

It does not say "changed". When I do it manually via VA02, it shows as Price total changed. How can I get a similar behaviour from the FM?

2- When we go to Items,conditions-> a line with an amber traffic signal gets created with the old price. Though this condition is inactive, and does not affect, the same is not created when we change the price manually via VA02.

What is going wrong here? Any other thing I need to pass to the FM?

Thanks in adv.

Aishi

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved.

0 Kudos

HI Aishi,

How did you resolve the issue?