cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to file scenario....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If sender side file have Multiple vendor records. After forwarding I ahave to get seperate file for each vendor in the same receiver and the file should be created with the vendor account no whih it has. How can we design this? please give me the example.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if you want to create the multiple fiel at the receiver side then the first requirement is

1. you have to put the occurence for the target side as 0..unbounded

2. In message mapping and in the interface mapping put the occurence for the mesage as 0..unbounded.

if you still have the problem please reply me back

Thanks

Rinku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please mark the probelm as answered if solved

Thanks

Rinku

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Follow

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

Here they have taken example of gender.

In your case it will be vendor numbers

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

You need to create the appropriate datatypes for outbound and inbound.Set the occurence 0..Unbounded for inbound message type in Message Mapping as well as for Inbound Interface too in Interface mapping.

You want to populate the file names with Vendor account no(Dynamic File names), need to set Varibale Subtiutuion parameter in Receiver Communication channel.

Cehck the following weblogs for the same..

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/20/dynamic-file-name-using-xi-30-sp12-part--i - Dynamic File Name Part 1

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/28/dynamic-file-namexslt-mapping-with-java-enhancement-using-xi-30-sp12-part-ii - Dynamic File Name Part 2

Cheers

Veera

>>>Reward Points if it is needful