Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change transport request

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have accidentally select the wrong transport request number when create a report at SE38, which i dont want and i would want to create a new request number .

but i were unable to do so. can any one help me on this? thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Select the task you want to move and choose the utility Reassign Task from the menu. Specify the request which the chosen task will be moved in (target request).

The task will be moved to the chosen target request.

gopi_narendra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In simple, if you have assigned the report to a wrong request.

Go to SE10, open the request, then the task, place the cursor on the report name (the report which you do not wnt in that request) and press the delete button on the task bar

Now open SE38, with the new report and press save, this will prompt for a transport request, create a new one and save it

Regards

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to se09, select your user name, display all your requests, select the request where you have stored your program. Delete the program from that request using deletion button. Then again go to program, change it and try to save it, it will ask for another transport request, here you can give your new request or can reassign to existing one.

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Navin