cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retroactive calculation display in the remuneration statement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone......

Can anyone help me out in the following issue.

I am hiring a person with last months date......so retrocative calculation has to be there for the last month when I am running the payroll for the current month......

Now while running the payroll , iam checking the remuneration statement......here 2 remuneration statement is getting generated , 1 for the previous month and 1 for the current month . And the net salary of the previous month is getting added in to the net salary or take home pay of the current month........

But how to show the calculation wage type wise for the previous month in the current month.....

That is if the basic pay for the last month is 7000 ......then i need to show this amount with the current month basic pay........

Can anybody help me out how to display it

Thanks in advance for the help

Srijit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Tarun
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sirjit,

I have found the solution.

The schema IN43 is being used twice in INNR. make sure u replace both the schemas with your changed schemas in INNR then it will work .

regards

TS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi TS,

Thanks for your help,

But the solution to my problem was a different one,

It was a display problem.

The problem was solved in this manner.

I changed the settings in the Remuneration Statement i.e PC00_M40_CEDT

Under the general program control where the options :- print retroactive runs, layout of retroactive runs , sort retroactive runs . And saved the form as variant after the proper desired selection .

I dont know whether it can be helpful for the problem you are facing.....

Regards

Srijit

Tarun
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem, if you have found any solution to this problem, then plz let me know.

thanks in advance

TS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAi..

last months payments/adjustments will be shown as arrears. If u want to get results, u have to check the clsuter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had similar business case, but we were not able to figure out the solution. I hope with custom developement of entire formi.e changing the logic of CEDT, we can achive, I rather would suggest to convince the client about the standard functionality of the form.

Regards

Tarun
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI,

Have you found any solution to this issue? If yes, then plz let me know.

regards

TS