Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cFolders and ECL Viewer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I have installed ECL Viewer 6.0 + Java Plugin and also followed

notes 809922 & 809056 still i am not able to view .dwg files through ECL viewer in cFolders

Please help

Regards

Niketan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

which version of cproject is using?

ecl viewer 6.0 is compatible with cfolder4.0.

thanks

amit

plz reward if answer useful

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi niketan

Please check as per following step

ECL Viewer INSTALLATION PROCESS

1. Install the latest SUN JAVA version, which is currently 1.5.0_07. The path should be c:\program files\java\

2. Deinstall ECL Viewer from SAP GUI 6.40 (If SAP GUI is already installed on machine).

3. While installing SAP GUI, ensure that the ECL component is not selected from R/3 Add On.

4. Install ECL Viewer 5.1.2 on local machine.

5. Ensure the path is as follows :(C:\Program Files\Common Files\SAP Shared\System or C:\Program Files\Common Files\SAP Shared\System\Java )

6. Ensure that the following files are in the c:\program files\java\1.5.0_07\lib\ext folder:

- VisWebS.jar,

- VisWeb.jar,

- eaisupport.jar,

- eaisupportS.jar

- version.ini

- vctk.ini

In case the files are not there in the folder, please copy the mentioned files from <ECL Install DIR>\java.(C:\Program Files\Common Files\SAP Shared\System or C:\Program Files\Common Files\SAP Shared\System\Java)

7. Check user environment variables CLASSPATH (C:\Program Files\Common Files\SAP Shared\System\java\VisWebS.jar;

C:\Program Files\Common Files\SAP Shared\System\java\eaisupport.jar;C:\Program Files\Common Files\SAP Shared\System\java) and PLMVIS_51_LIBPATH (C:\Program Files\Common Files\SAP Shared\System). This is automatically set when the installation of ECL Viewer is finished. (My Computer -> Properties-> Advanced).

8. After logging on to cFolders, ensure that the check box of Accessibility is unchecked and Plug-In is checked (Settings -> General Tab).

9. To check Java Installation Please click on the link “Check my Local Installation” and follow the steps as mentioned. (Settings -> General Tab -> Link near Java Plug In Check Box).

if infornation is help for solve the problem reward points

thanks

sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil

thx for replied

I have followed all the steps you said

but still i am not able to view dwg files in cFolders

Thx

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Which version your r using c folder 3.1 or 4.0

thanks

sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope u have seen note 1083901 and 1086427.

Have u unistalled previous version of ECL viewer.

B4 installing ECL 6. uninstall earlier version of ECL

even if it displays error,

Go to DC30 transaction and check the MIME types. For Auto CAD it should be " image/vnd.dwg".

As DWG is always a 2D format , change workstation application (path and program name ) to <b>EAIWeb.webviewer2D.1%SAP-CONTROL%</b> for display, change and print.

This should resolve your problem

else paste the error...

Niranjan

<b>Award Points if useful</b>