cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow in one server with different clients

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a development server which has multiple client numbers, ex client A and client B.

I am approving a leave workflow in EP7 which is connected to ECC6 on client B. When I view BWSP the workitem emails are all being accessed from client B. However when I execute the approval of the workitem BWSP is redirecting me to client A thus the data is not existing.

Can someone tell me what setup need to be done to rectify this problem?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Thank you for your prompt replies.

I am not knowledgeable on the Portal part. Unfortunately the consultant I am working with is also not aware of such setup. Can you tell me how to look at that Portal setup which you are referring to?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Actually I already have the required setup in SM59.

In reality I have executed the approval of workitems through SBWP ECC and SICF BWSP. They were all successful.

My only problem is that when I am executing the workitem for approval on EP that is when I am getting redirected to another client on the same server.

Hope to hear a reply.

Thanks and best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Then the issue could be related to portal configuration.In the properties , did u check is it set to load balancing / specific dest configuration of different client?

Hope this helps,

Best Regards,

Saujanya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The issue with your logical connection configuration.Goto transaction sm59 -> logical connection xxxx --> logon & security tab -> there the client B with Wf-Batch user need s to be mentioned , with out mentioning a specific RFC destination.

Please check for the connection and test it accordingly.

Hope this helps,

Best Regards,

Saujanya