cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not picking the file..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing the scenario File to File. XI server is installed in C drive. I created folder in 'c:\usr\some' directory and placing the xml file in that 'some' directory. After activating the objects, the server is not picking the file from the folder.I given the same path in communication channel also. When I observed in Sxmb_moni and RWB also it not showing any messages be processed. Please give the solution for that why that is not picking.

Regards,

Anjaneya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

first uplaod the file into directory using the transaction al11 and then check whether the file is picked up by the adapter.

if you still face the same problem please reply me back

Thanks

Rinku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>AL11</b> is used to see the directory, not to put the file. Kindly refer my above solution.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swami,

You would need to use a network path to place the fill in, and not C:\.. . Use a free FTP server such as cute FTP, and place ur file in the same.

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could u plz check, if you are able to see your directory with tcode <b>AL11</b>? I guess you won't be able to see it, and this is the reason, your CC is not able to pick the file.

If above is the case, then try to put your file on server by tcode "SXDA_TOOLS" and chose some different directory (which you can see via tocde "AL11").

Also check the communication channel (file name, path, etc.)

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If your file is not getting picked that means your Sender CC is not correct.Check whether the directory which you have specified is correct or not.

CC is active or not.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

to check thje status of the communication channel you can also use the RWB. in RWB go to compnent monitoring, thjen go to adapter monitoring, then an ew pop up will open select the file adapter, and search for your communicationchannel

you will come to know about the error

if you still have the problem please reply me back

Thanks

Rinku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check RWB and in that Component monitoring->click display ->click on Adapter engine -> then u can fine\d communication channel click on it ,There it will give u the staus of ur adapter and remaining error details.

Regards,

Phani

Reward Points if Helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please check whether the communication channel is active or not.

Thanks

Rinku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Communication Channel Monitoring in RWB and check the status of your CC.

What error it is displaying?

Regards

Pravesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravesh,

Where can I findout communication channel in RWC. Is it Component Monitoring?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the first tab Component Monitoring in RWB.

former_member614185
Contributor
0 Kudos

Go and check the channel monitoring in RWB