cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMPLETE BUTTON is not visible in OSA-HIGHER MANAGER WORKFLOW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its pertaining to OSA, we have two level of appraisal Approval system. Employee-Manager and Higher Manager.

The problem is when we send the Appraisal Document to Higher manager for completion of Document, the Complete button doesnt appear in BSP, but when i check the in URL that is being generated after the manager has CLOSED PART APPRAISAL in workflow inbox has COMPLETE button, i copied URL and generated the page but the COMPLETE button here is in Display mode. I am not able to close the document.

I am not able to see the same button in PHAP_ADMIN too.

The same thing working when i tested earlier, but now its not working.

Please help.

Thanks n regards

Aadi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aaditya,

Goto transaction PHAP_CATALOG. Select the templtae for which you have created the document. Goto the tab "status flow" and check the button in the "in process" stage. if the complete button is not there then it will not reflect in the document.

Choose the button as Complete and create again. The templte status has to be changed to cancel release. So delete the document to change the status.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Subbu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subs

Thanks for reply,

the Complete Button is in In process status.

The functionality was working suddenly it has stopped.

thanks

Aadi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aaditya,

Check whether the "Person Authorized " for the button is properly maintained in the template's staus flow.

If 12300020 - Higher level manager is not given there maintain it.

Hope this works.

Regards,

Subbu.