cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Master Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

When i am creating material master for specific material type Loading Group in Sales General plant view is not appear . but when i am creating material master for another material type it will appears.

plz give me solution to solve the problem.

Award pts for useful answers.

Thx & Regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pankaj,

Check material type settings for particular material material with the help of MM person.

Also See in OMS9 is there any setting for loading group..

Generally to make loading group in MMR is good practise...

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS HELPFUL...

Regds

MM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pankaj

Go to path: Logistic General--- Material Master --- Field Selection --- Assign Fields to Field Selection Groups.

A screen will Appear

In Sort & Position Pick Field Name >And enter Screen Filed name as-> MARC-LADGR.

Here u check whether that Field Name has been Hided for that Particular Material Type. If it is hided. Pick on the opt.entry.

It will solve ur issue.

Reward if useful to u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the problem was because of screen layout/field status for the material type. The screen layout settings for material master are depends on 1.material type 2. industry type. 3.plant. 4.transaction....

Ask your MM consultant to change the screen layout settings for your particular material type..

I think this will be usefull for you.

Muthupandiyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The material type DIEN- service items, the loading group & trans group is not required since it is only service

but for other material type it is required,.

please check that u are creating material master WRT to DIEN material type

hope this help u

regards,

Arun prasad

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj

Check in SPRO --> "Logistics Execution -->Shipping --> Basic Shipping Functions --> Shipping Point and Goods Receiving Point Determination --> Define Loading Group" whether you have created any loading group.

Also check whether you have assigned the loading group to shipping point which is next tab in SPRO.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi