cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic action, Personal Assignment, Position Time Sch

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a bunch of questions:

1. My dynamic action should assign the following value in one date fields in IT 0041 (date specification), during an action.

(1st Date field in IT 0041) DAT01 = P0000-BEGDA (Start date of the current action) - 1 day

ie DAT01 = P0000-BEGDA - 1 day

I am struggling for this assignment of decreasing the date of action and assigning it to a date field in IT 41.

1. Personal Assignment field in Infotypes needs to only contain the value of the pernr. In our system it is configured right now to have multiple values (ie first name position # Pernr etc eg "vijay 10000234 11111111") depending on actions we perform on that pernr ie initially it has pernr but after another action position # is prefixed then after another firt name so on. We don't have concurrent EE but we do have Management of Global EE in my project. Can you help me in configuring Personal Assignment so that only Pernr comes up and nothing else.

1. I am trying to set the hours worked per month as 0 for a position (using Tran code po13), but it is taking default values that are set in T77S0. So I tried to set the value of Min hours worked per day in T77S0 as 0 and it didn't allow me saying value should be > 0. Can you help in configuring the time sch for position or let me know of any way to by pass this default setting so that I can assign 0 working hours per month for a position.

1. How to gray out the fields PA, PSA, EG, and ESG for in Actions screen while performing actions using pa40. So that no accedental overriding of these values by user happen, as they are defined at Position level (using po13) in our project.

Thank you for your time. Answers will be rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

try DAT01 = ( P0000-BEGDA - 1 )

1. How to gray out the fields PA, PSA, EG, and ESG for in Actions screen while performing actions using pa40. So that no accedental overriding of these values by user happen, as they are defined at Position level (using po13) in our project.

You can write exit to disable fileds or try out it from SPRO to hide fields

reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I will try it out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We can disable these values in spro -> Personal management -> Personnel Administration -> Customizing Procedures-> Setting up Personal Action

Here we have to uncheck the respective fields to disable them.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution for "Personal Assignment"

SPRO - Personnel Mgmt -> Per Admin -> Customizing Procedures -> Setting for Concurrent Employment -> Description of Per Assgn.

Add the country specifically how this field should behave or if it is same for all the countries then, config for 99 and it will apply to all countries.

Just add the field eg Pernr then it will show up in the Per Assgn field.