cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

polling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once we build the interface and activate it (for example file adapter in sender side)

it will pick the file from folder as soon as it is put. In my rek FTP folder will be have the password and if file adapter tries with wrong password for more than 3 times the user will be get locked. So I want to set the file adapter not to poll more than 3 times if the password is wrong. Could you plz help me how to achieve this ??

thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U can automatically start or stop ur communication channels using the "Availability Times". See this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/06bd029da31122e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Suppose ur polling interval is 60 sec. Then schedule the communication channel in such a manner that it stops after 180 sec (60 * 3 - ur no of retries).

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Through "Availability Times" you can scheule the CC. it may be eithr once or daily or weekly etc. After that it stops. But I want my CC to be active always but want it to be stopped the moment it fails in 3 times.Is there any option to be able handle this rek ??

Thanks

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Palnati,

Check if this is mossible using Module Programming...

not sure...but check if it is possible to control polling using Modules...in CC

Regards,

Sushil.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos