cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day Limit Field in the Terms Of payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

may i know how to use the day limit field in the terms of payment maintenance with some real live examples?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SPRO>FA>AR/AP>Business Transactions>Incoming Invoices/Credit Memos-->Maintain Terms of Payment

Here u can define ur own terms of payments for customers and vendors based on No. of days and also percentage rate for the days. U can maintain various options here regading payment terms.

Regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry thats not my question. my question is what is the purpose of the day limit field?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

The concept of day limit is to divide the Terms of Payment (TOP) in to different intervals

I will give you an example of that

As you know you mantain TOP in the customer master data

Suppose for the same customer you want the baseline date will be different in different time interval of the month

1) Invoices which are raised in the first 15 days of the month you want to have the baseline date as 15th of the next month

2) Invoices which are generated in the last 15 days of the month for the same customer you want the baseline date should be the 30th of the next month

So in this way you can have different baseline dates for a customer for the same TOP

Regards

Pratiksha

• Please assign pouints if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pratiksha,

ok for ur examples how will u define the day limit fields?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Please update ur id so that i can send u the screen shot for doing that

Regards

Pratiksha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pratiksha,

my gmail id is rajak01@gmail.com

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Day limit, is the date till your transactions for that month are considered.

Thus, the transactions done till that day of the particular month, falls under your payment term that you have defined.

Cheers

Megha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you kindly send me the screen shots of the same to: zebumuttur@yahoo.com

Best Regards,

M.R.Srinivas