cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

production order--GR-Non valuated indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All.

In which condition the system automatically tick the GR-Non valudated indicator of the good receipt view for the production order .

Best reagrds

Fanny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lifang,

GR non valuated indicator will be automatically ticked if you create production order without material. This indicator will be automatically ticked because production order without material won't allow you to post good receive for this order. The purpose of this order is just to capture the cost incurred not the material. Correct me if I am wrong and give reward if this information is helpful.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasobh

We use make-to-order and sale order stock nonvaluated,and each production order have relative sale order.but when plan production order thansfer production order,the GR-non valuated indicator for the goods receipts view is ticked automatically. Then the sale order stock is non-valuated and the production order will settle to sale order. I check all the configuration but all is ok, so I change the sale order in the production order. then is ok.

It is a strange thing!

my english is bad,maybe the descreption isn't clear.

Best regards

Fanny

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fanny,

Thanks for replying, so what I expalined was right.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All.

I have solved the problem,thank all for your kind help!

Fanny

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fanny,

Can you let us know how you solved? so that it is helpful to all others

You can also close this thread.

Regards,

Prasobh

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lifang,

Your sales order stock is designed for No-Valuation. What this means is that if the production order is settlled , the costs are settled to the sales order line item.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yudha setiawan ,

Thank you for your kind reponse.my production order has material,but the system tick the GR-NON valuated indicator, I don't know why?

The procuction order have relative sale order, we usd make-to-order .

Best regards

Fanny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lifang,

It depends upon where production order is settled,

order is settled against sales order or Material?

Cheers

Bala

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bala,

Production order settlement in case of sales order is derived based on the sales order account assignment defination, In this case it appears they have gone for Non-Valuated Sales order stock.

Regards,

Prasobh