Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day everyone,

I have been looking for weeks now for an OSS Note to fix a problem in our system. Whenever I use transaction code QE51N and I try to view an inspection lot. The title of the screen was displayed in German (DE) language and the layout selection texts were also displayed in German (DE) even though I logged in using English language (EN). The weired thing is when I view some inspection lot, the title and selection texts seems to be in english. I dont know where the problem is anymore.

Does anyone of you knows any OSS Note that can fix this? I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks a lot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are unable to find the note then just raise an OSS message with SAP and they will let you know the correct note number if any.

Regards,

Atish

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are unable to find the note then just raise an OSS message with SAP and they will let you know the correct note number if any.

Regards,

Atish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look for the patch level in your system....

Contact your basis team for this.....

If the hint is useful… Say thanks by reward….

Regards,

Prabhu Rajesh

former_member223537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In a SAP Session, click the extreme right ICON(Customize local layout or click ALT+F12).

Goto OPTIONS(I18N) & click on OTHERS tab, Tick the CHECKBOX --> Set layout according to logon language.

Goto ENCODING tab & tick checkbox - Adjust to sap code page at logon.

Best regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the replies, guess what?, the answer lies in the user exit that I modified. I changed the system language to D so when the program displays the result, it followed the German language. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your help.

Message was edited by:

Christian Michael Caga-anan