cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with Maintenance Optimizer in Solution Manager 4.0

former_member309601
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I am configuring Solution Manager for download SP, I check marketplace and download the guide, when I try to download a SP following message show me:

"Change requests cannot be displayed or created, because the RFC connection has errors, or is not maintained.

Check whether the RFC connection to the Change Man agement system is under the key CHARM_DEST (APPLI field in the DESTINAT field), in the view BCOS_CUST. You need authorization for the cross-client view/table maintenance (S_TABU_DIS and S_TABU_CLI).

Check the RFC connection in the transaction SM59. If your SAP Solution Manager system is also your Change Manager system, the internal connection must be 'NONE'. You need authorization for the administration of RFC connections (S_RFC_ADM)."

I go to sm59, verify RFC SAP-OSS with correct data, I found at guide following Host :

/H/54.16.44.50/S/sapdp99/H/54.62.200.35/S/

When I try press Connection Test Buttom I can not connect to SAP.

Do you know which can be my error? .....

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following the note 1024932

Steps to do before configre the maintance optimizer you need to configure sattilite systems in solution manager.

go to SMSY and configre R\3 systems.For these systems you need to create RFC connections and Logical comp.

http://service.sap.com/rkt-solman

for tutors and PDFs how to set up MOPZ.

Points if it helpfull

Regards

Neni

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the problem is that you skip the following SPRO activities:

- Define Service Desk Destination in the Solution Manager Syst