Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading operational long text using RCPTRA01 Standard Batch input program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys and Gals,

i'm now trying to use the standard Batch input program RCPTRA01 to load my inspection plans, in which i'm also having to input long text for operations i'm giving inputs as specified in the document of the program, however i missing the right link some where every thing else goes in except long text, somebody help me please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member214131
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out following:

1. Mapping of the structure: BIPTX for operation LT linked with BIPPO.

2. Map following fields: PLNTY, PLNNR, PLNAL, PLNFL, VORNR, TEXT & TXPARGRAPH. The LT details are to be supplied in a separate file.

I have loaded this successfully. Hope this helps.

Best Regards, Murugesh AS

8 REPLIES 8

former_member214131
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out following:

1. Mapping of the structure: BIPTX for operation LT linked with BIPPO.

2. Map following fields: PLNTY, PLNNR, PLNAL, PLNFL, VORNR, TEXT & TXPARGRAPH. The LT details are to be supplied in a separate file.

I have loaded this successfully. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply sir, but i don't don't pass any sequence file PLNFL , and i have set my system for GUI display so , should i still be feeding TXPARGRAPH, right now i feeding a 00000 for PLNFL and a / for TXPARGRAPH(which is for defaults) , still no data goes in , help please.

0 Kudos

Hi,

In the step: Maintain structure relations, when you map the LT file to the structure, do you see any message?

0 Kudos

Hi Murugesh,

i deleted the stuff and assigned again , still not working ,well is ZAEHL a required field , if so what should i feed to this , im feeding 00000 for the sequence field

0 Kudos

Hello,

Just check whether you have mapped the field TXTSP in structure BIPPO with the language key.

Because the LT gets triggered with this field.

Best Regards,Murugesh AS

0 Kudos

Hey thanks for the reply, was about to mail you that i spotted the issue, thanks anyways

Vivek

0 Kudos

Hey Murugesh,

I stumbled on the next part of the problem , now the long text on operations is going in , but not for inspection characteristics, well im setting the same field TXTSP here aswell.

In need of help

Vivek

0 Kudos

Got it working Murugesh,

i had the set up for MICs ref as a constant , removed em , now it startd workin