Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICWC - BOL Entity

former_member1063151
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement whereby I need to filter the results list upon contact person confirmation (bupa BOL). I approached this by enhancing the point before the results is shown. I have manage to get the BOL entity collection for the results list (which is a different BOL). But my problem is when i do a GET_PROPERTY_AS_STRING for the parameter i wanted, it always read the attributes from the bupa BOL, instead of the BOL I wanted (which has already been found). Is there a way to work around this?

Thanks!

Cady

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cady, I didn't get your exact requirement!.

I think you want to filter the resultlist of the searched business partner according to some fields which is there in the related BOL entity of the same!.

If my assumption is correct,

Here my suggestion is.. get the collection of the rootnode then loop it with the entities( get_collection_wrapper, get_first, get_next methods wil help ). then compare the field in the rootnode with child node ( use get_related_entity, get_property_as_string methods ). if the condition of yours is satisfied use remove( ) method to remove that particular entity from the collection_wrapper.

Feel free to write, if it not clear/not answer you!,

Regards, Sudeep..

former_member1063151
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep,

I have found out what went wrong. I read from the wrong BOL...that's why I am not getting the results I wanted. Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Cady

Answers (0)