cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Stock Transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When i am creating STO, upto Excise invoice(JEX) process is ok. STO-Repl. DEl.-Billing - Excis Invoice.

But when in another plant at the time of goods recipt(MIGO) with reference to Excis Invoice(JEX) it shows the error of Base Value, it shows the message that base value for that material is not maintained.All the value BED,Ecess,Hr.Ecess are call in migo wrt to invoice but base value is zero and it appears in gray field & because of this Goods receipt cannot be done.

Plz send some Solution for this problem.

Award pts for useful answer.

Thx & Regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain the Material Assessable value for material in J1ID and run new cycle

Regards

Manish A Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I am already mantain the Assessable value for material in J1ID and run new cycle but still it shows the error.it dosenot pick the base value.

Thx & Regards,

Pankaj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assuming you are transferring from one plant to another in same company code. So the delivery type is NL.

1. Your base value is coming as 0 because while you are creating PO your can see your net value is coming as 0 beside quantity as 1 EA (Page 1) and this is correct because in stock transfer you need not to charge other plant as they booth are in same company code only excise need to be issued.

2. Page 5. I can see an error as values for condition type JEXP, JCEP and JA1S are not accumulating in net instead they are going into TAX. But they should be accumulated into NET and not in TAX. Just for your info Excise duty are considered as discount and surcharge and not as TAX. You can correct it by going to condition type and change its class as A instead of D.

3. For error message as maintain vendor for the excise invoice you need to maintain in J1ID and you problem will be solved.

4. For error message base value as 0. You follow below steps to solve your problem.

a. Goto IMG> Logistics – General> Tax on Goods Movements> India> Tools> Message Control.

b. Execute and make new entry as

4F 121 ____ _____ Warning.

This will solve your problem.

Regards/ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

I solved the problem by J1IS. only thing is that i have to enter BED, Ecess,SEcess rate manually in J1IS.

Thx for ur kind suggestion.

Keep in touch

Plz send me any details for RT12 report in std system.

Thx & Regard,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Assessable value in J1ID is used for Subc-contracting process and may not be used for STO, if you are using Pricing procedure.

Please confirm whether the Ass.value, BED, Cess etc., are debited in the Issuing Plant. If these values are debited in the Issuing plant, then please ensure at the time of MIGO, the Invoice no is entered in the Excise Invoice Tab.

Please try and confirm

Regards

Manivannan R

Former Member
0 Kudos

This will solve your problem.

Regards/ashu

Message was edited by:

Ashutosh Singh