cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSPM error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I installed developer workplace SP9 and then I startd JSPM to upgrade form SP9 to SP11.

However, I got few errors. Upon reading some of the other postings,

I'm getting the Following error:

An error has occurred during the execution of the JSPM_MAIN phase.

Global EPS inbox directory
customer-reverse-entry\sapmnt\trans\EPS\in is missing and cannot be created automatically. Try to create it manually and restart the JSPM tool.

More information can be found in the log file D:\usr\sap\<SID>\JC00\j2ee\JSPM\log\log_2006_08_20_01_58_59\JSPM_MAIN_1_01.LOG.

Use the information provided to trouble-shoot the problem. There might be an OSS note providing a solution to this problem. Search for OSS notes with the following search terms:

com.sap.sdt.jspm.phases.PhaseTypeJSPM

com.sap.sdt.jspm.gui.JspmUiException

Global EPS inbox directory
customer-reverse-entry\sapmnt\trans\EPS\in is missing and cannot be created automatically. Try to create it manually and restart the JSPM tool.

JSPM_MAIN

JSPMPhases

NetWeaver Upgrade

SAPJup

Java Upgrade

The EPS Directory is point to my R/3 development System, but i need that the EPS Directory point to the local system.

So i have made the following changes:

1 - I Change the profile of the instance DIR_EPS =
<IP off the system>\sapmnt\trans\EPS\in

2 - Then Stop and Start the Instance

3 - Start the JSPM Go.bat

4 - The same error appears

Does any one have any ideia?

Best Regards

Thanks In advanced

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

You need to verify your EPS\in inbox directory in one of the system profiles.

Cause the error says it is unable to find <b>
customer-reverse-entry\sapmnt\trans\EPS\in is missing</b>

Check for this in your profile parameters related to your J2EE Engine & change it accordingly

Regards

Shirish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have copy all the sca's in to \usr\sap\trans\EPS\in into my local Host said <nwd1adm>.

But when Start the JSPM the system is tray to get the sca's files from other server said <knwd01>. This other server is like i said my R/3 DEV system and i don't want to used this system to put the sca's files.

My question is, at variable controls the location of the EPS\In directory

Best Regards

Thanks in Advanced.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check DIR_TRANS in env or set env or profiles or Tcode AL11

Thanks

Kalyan

blair_towe2
Participant
0 Kudos

Pedro - I found this information in the documentation for NW2004s SPS12. Besides the methods described earlier, there are two other methods you may try. First, you can specify a JSPM Inbox directory:

<b>Setting a JSPM Inbox Directory</b>

1. Stop JSPM.

2. Open usr\sap\<SID>\<SYS>\j2ee\JSPM\param\jspm_config.txt.

3. Add a new parameter /jspm/inbox with a value equal to the full path to the new

inbox directory.

4. Start JSPM.

Another option, if you only want a temporary change to the inbox directory is the following:

To use a temporary inbox directory, when you start the JSPM you have to run the go script file as follows:

&#9679; For Windows

<b>go.bat “-config=jspm/inbox=<path_to_inbox>”</b>

&#9679; For Unix

<b>go ‘-config=jspm/inbox=<path_to_inbox>’</b>

I hope either of these two options helps. In case you want to see where I found this, you can go to "https://service.sap.com/JSPM --> Media Library --> JSPM SAP NetWeaver 2004s SPS12". The information above starts around page 14 or 15.

Regards,

Blair Towe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this link

Thanks

Kalyan