cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrap in BOM for Sub Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are Issuing Purchase orders to a single vendor for Multiple Bom, all are Semi finished Material (HALB).The BOM Components are Raw Material. We are facing two problems.

We don’t know scrap % at the time of creating the PO. Later we want to make subsequent adjustments for the raw material. We want the system to record its full qty consumed for the HALB like what are the Raw Materials ,Scarp qty,Other Non-material(Water, Packing material, etc…)Where to do this MIGO or ME2O?

The second problem is we want to consider all for our history for the Invoice. Like Miscellaneous expenses How to achieve this?

Thanks

Nick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

I want to maintain the scrap while receiving the HALB Material.We will issue the raw material earlier .We have to maintain the scrap % only , say 10 %of the raw material was scarped.If one qty was consumed for the new product.Then we have to make 1 consumed with 10% scrap.How to maintain the by-Product too.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you issue the raw material through you are going tomissue the full qty, and receive the HALB material. Then issue the raw material, while issueing issue the actual qty of raw material. The left over material issue through 551 as a scrap.

This I have not tried...you can try.

Any other charges can be charged through differnt condition type.