cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to trigger a new page that created in MEDRUCK?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI gurus

I am working on MEDRUCK. I have a requirement to add terms and conditions on a seperate page. which should be the last page. So I created a page called LAST and I inserted a standardtext in this page by creating a new page window.

Now the problem is the page LAST is not triggering when ME23N is processed. Please help in this regard How to trigger the newly created window? Currently MEDRUCK has 2 pages FIRST and NEXT I added on more page LAST. I need to trigger this last page to display the terms and conditions.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you copied the Script to ZMEDRUCK?

I think you have done it.

In the NEXT page attributes give the NEXT PAGE as LAST

But from where are you triggering this Text element TERMS & CONDITIONS

and NEXT-PAGE command ? Is it from the driver Program?

Are you copied the driver program also. Or within the script itself you wrote under that terms NEXT-PAGE.

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anji,

I haven't copied the standard program, I copied only the form in to 'Z Medruck'. I haven't created any text telments but I am inserting the terms and conditions using a standard text. Is it required to create a text element to trigger the last page?

thanks for your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anji,

I set next page for next as LAST but the system getting terminated by displaying a messge 'Output is continuous or contains too many pages (>4)'.

can u plz help me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Remove the LAST Page.

In the MAIN WINDOW there is a text element called

/E TERMS

Keep it in the last of the MAIN WINDOW

and thereunder that Text element itself write

/: NEW-PAGE

/: INCLUDE the Std Text