cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with MB1C while creating sales order stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working in MTO scenario. I have taken the requirements type as "KE" & assigned the requirements class "ABC". This "ABC" is copied from requirements class "40".

I have created a sales order with 1 line item and in MB1C when i create the stock, the system creates the stock for the sales order.

<b>Problem:</b> I start with creating the inquiry - quotation on the basis of inquiry - sales order on the basis of quotation. Now when i go to MB1C to create the sales order, I get the following error:

<b>"Account assignment cannot be carried out because of different origin no."</b>

Message no. <b>V1134</b>

<b>Diagnosis</b>

The sales document to which you want to refer is based on sales document 108 and item 000010. Therefore, the settlement and possibly inventory management are carried out using the number of the preceding document.

<b>System Response</b>

This entry is not allowed.

<b>Procedure</b>

Enter the document and the item number of the preceding sales document.

Also if for the same sales order i run the <b>MRP</b> using <b>MD50</b>, then in the transaction code <b>MD04</b> - the system shows the reference of the <b>"inquiry document number"</b> for the production order. The production order should take the reference of the sales order number.

For the requirements class in the fields <b>"Acct Assgt Cat"</b> & <b>"Valuation"</b> i have selected <b>"M"</b>

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Message was edited by:

allabaqsh patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved

Former Member
0 Kudos