Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 User ids

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

wf_initiator userid where will store,

i want to call 3 user ids (wf_initiator userid, the wf_initiator's supervisor and HR personnel) in agent assignment.

HR personnel is only one user, common for all users (i have user id, i will enter directly as agent)

but how can we collect all three users and send mail notification at a time.

Regards,

PS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PS,

this could be achieved if you have maintained a reporting structure thru PO13.

If this is maintained, then you need to use FM's like RH_LEADING_POSITION.

Also there are std. rules like 168 which identifies superior's.

Hope it helps.

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to set this PO13, i gone through this tx but i couldn't understand link between my question and this.

Regards,

PS

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PS,

could you give some more details on your process.

I mean, is it that you know who the users are to whom you want to send mails?

Is userid's stored in some Ztable?

What I could understand from your query is you want to send mails to user and user's superior.

If that is the case you need to have a reporting structure in place.

But if you want to send it to 3 user-id's then you could store them in a WF container, which is multiline and pass it in the SendMail Expression.

Please give some more details, so that all of us could give some thoughts on it.

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Three Users

1. Initiator (who raised request)

2. Initiator's superior

3. HR department manager (single person, i have his user id)

now i need to send mail notification at a time to these three users, HOW?

through sendmail task.

Regards,

PS

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PS,

since your point 1 and 3 are straight forward, these you could do by directly mentioning in the Send Mail Expression (where you can store them in your WF container),

but point 2, you either need to use Rule 168 to identify the superior of the initiator, which means an organizational unit, with a reporting structure needs to be maintained in the system, or using the FM which I mentioned in my previous thread you can fetch the superior which also needs a reporting structure.

If thats the case, you would need help from some one who can create a reporting structure for you.

Hope it helps.

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a Workflow Container element that stores the Wflow Initiator. Now you pass this container element in a method that stores the 1. Initiator (who raised request)

2. Initiator's superior

3. HR department manager (single person, i have his user id)

. Make use of multiline container element in Method; This method will return the Multiline element to task and subsequently to workflow. Make sure the users Id is Prefixed with US. Then use the multiline container element of the wflow in sending mail.

<b>Reward points if useful</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am very new in this topic on creation multiline container and as well as put in container and etc,

can anyone please put me in solving track by sending me some stuffs on this issue.

sap.workflow@yahoo.com

Regards,

PS

former_member184112
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Better understand on this topic go through this link,

/people/ravishankar.rajan/blog/2006/12/26/agent-determination-in-workflow-using-custom-table

Thanks and Regards,

Prabhakar Dharmala

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you can collect the 3 user id's by creating one internal table of type SWHACTOR and then while collecting the user ids using the logic put everything in the internal table, which can be done by using the multiline option in the workflow container to store multiple entries. Pass this variable to the Sent mail activity and it sill send it to all the users in the internal table

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

using step type until loop you can send the mail to them.

create a aagent in container and assign al these three agents to them.

these therr agents are already in workflow conatiner

reward points if useful

regards

sathiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to send sap workplace mail notification after finish rejection and also after all mangers approved, need to send 3 userids, wf_initiator, HR personnel department manager and ,wf_initiator's superior.

Regards,

PS