cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrap in Order Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In every order there is some metal scrap generated which we enter during pricing procedure.Now I want to see total how much KG scrap is generated.where I can see this.

Also if I maitain metal scrap as material number and want to add all operation scrap generated to this material stock.Can I do like this in sap?

Lalit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I do not know why you are refering the scrap in pricing procedure

Coming to scrap to maintain as material code you do like this:

You create scrap as material code with material type HALB.

add it to BOM as negative qty( some dummy qty & not exact).

Assign this material to any of the operation you want in routing.

maintain back flush indicator for this material in routing.

Then when you confirm that partcular operation, you will get this material with movement type 531.

This solves your problem.

Regards

YMREDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Sorry for confusion

In every Production order there is some metal scrap generated which we enter during Production Order Confirmation.Now I want to see total how much KG scrap is generated.where I can see this.

Also if I maitain metal scrap as material number and want to add all operation scrap generated to this material stock.Can I do like this in sap while order confirmation?

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit

You follow the procedure given by in the last update .It will solve your problem.

Award if it solves else come back to me with update.

Regards

YMREDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

You create material master for scrap.In BOM of finished product, you maintain this scrap as by-product(Item with negative quantity)&instead if posting scrap,you post goods receipt for the byproduct by T.Code MB1C or MIGO with mmt type 531.

Regards,

Shailendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we make Production Order confirmation we enter Scrap quantity can it be link to quantity which i will post for Bi-product.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In production order confirmation you are entering the qty.That will be calculated the cost of scrap only.

It will not post any qty.

Regards

YMREDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a confusion in the question

What do you mean by "order there is some metal scrap generated which we enter during pricing procedure".

How scrap is accoun ted in pricing procedure?

You can have scrap as a difernt material and can be accounted during confirmation.

Please explain your process so that we can give you exact solution