Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Qty. not updated in the original order after confirmation of rework order

Dear all.

Te scenario is as below:

There are 5 operations in the routing for material A. Raw material is R. There are no material codes in between. Each operation has the control key for milestone confirmation and also rework. Because of the client's requirements, i have configured the confirmations in such a way that overdelivery is not permitted and the quantity confirmed for an operation cannot be more than the yield of the previous operation (operation sequence is to be adhered).

The production order for A is of 300 pieces. Now when i confirm operation 1, 300 pieces are confirmed and available for second operation. For operation 2, 200 pieces are confirmed and 100 pieces are to be reworked. I have assigned a trigger point to the confirmations. So, that trigger point will create a rework order when i save the confirmation.

Next, i execute that rework order and also confirm that order. After this, how can i increase the yield quantity in the original production order?

Even after confirming the rework order, the yield quantity (which was initally 200) does not increase in the original production order.

Basically, after rework, i want that 100 quantity to be available for operation 3. Only then i can confirm 300 pieces for operation 3. Otherwise, because of the configurations it will only allow me to confirm 200 pieces.

Kindly suggest a solution.

Thank you,

Shrenik

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question