cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Takt Based scheduling in REM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys , i have a prodn line and also i have maintained line balancing with diff material suiting to the Max prd rate..... when i have a req for all the material on a particualr date , during takt base scheduling , system finishes the first material ( randomly it selects ) then plan next and then next.... i want system to load on a particualr day according to my product mix .... how to do it

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thansk pradeep

yes i am creating planned order thro MRP... if this is the case then what is the use of giving line balance details...

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any clue pl...

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prasnna,

i hope your doing takt based scheduling alongwith sequenching in planning table.

please letme know how u creates planned order by MRP run or in planning table

if you creating planned order maually as per your requirements(A 5000, B4000 Nos) in planning table and system will schedule, first A material palnned order then next material as per Sequenching.

This is because if you access the planning table with sequence system will select fist planned order and dispatch automatically (FIFO - first in first out)based on the settings OSQ2.

My suggestion is, as you know planning rate for A and B(in Model mix), you can create planned order manually (A=2500, B=2300) on your requirement date. Then create planned order for remainning quantities on next day,

Now system schedules planned order as per your requirement.

regards

pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a line of max capacity 4800 nos per day and in the prod mix product A i can produce 2500 and Product B i can produce 2300.... when i have a req for A nd B 5000 and 4000 respectively on a same day , system schedules A with 5000 qty first and then B with 4000.... i want system to schedules as per my mix... i.e one planned order for A with qty 2500 and then for B for 2300 on the same day and then in the day 2 , 2500 for Product A and then 1700 for B.... is it possible , i have tried "distribute to daily rate - evenly " from the planning table.... but still not getting as per my req...

prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys any clue for this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

could u elaborate your issue with some examples... sothat i will help further..

regards

pardeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Still i am not getting the results which i wanted... order are sequenced ony by one...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prasanna,

please create new Model mix "Version" in line balancing sothat the model mix includes all of your material for particular period.

please try this.

regards

pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos