cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Park Document Error...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi FI Guys,

I am trying to post one park document but system is giving the msg (CHECK NOT SUCCESSFUL DUE TO DOCUMENT BALANCE)...

System is not allowing me to post this park document, please help me in this matter...

Thanks

Yasir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does it prevent you from posting? THough it shows the said message u can still save the transaction. This is due to total Dr posting <> total Cr postings. Since you are only parking the document you can still save it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to post this park document and the doc Dr & Cr is balanced... system is giving the same msg (Check not successful due to document balance)...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think may be u might not be having the authorization to post the document due to excess amount.

it's just my guess because u r saying balace is equal for Dr and Cr.

Just try from somebody's else login

regards

Meenakshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meenakshi,

thanks for ur reply, i have tried with three other users also but system is not posting the same parking document...

i have posted other parked document also but this one is not completing with posting.

Regards

sridevi_p
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u pls. let me know the message number, so as to debug further?

thanks,

Sridevi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u tell the message no.

regds

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridevi,

The Msg No is FP099...

Yasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Msg No is FP099...

Yasir

sridevi_p
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the document currency details.

Thanks,

Sridevi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sridevi its done and posted... actually the document and the local currency was balanced but the group currency in USD was differ only one decimal no...

anyways its solved now... thanks alot... all the points are for you...

Yasir

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yasir Khan/Sridevi,

I am having same error:

"Check not successful due to document balance

Message no. FP099"

Scenario 1 : Document Currency : MYR

Park Document : Amount in document currecy equal to "0.00" but Amount in local currecny having difference of "0.02"

when Post via FBV0 : Document successfully posted without any error message. System re-calculated the amount in local currency and there is no difference of "0.02" after posting the document.

Scenario 2 : Document Currency : HKD

Park Document : Amount in document currecy equal to "0.00" but Amount in local currecny having difference of "0.01"

Post via FBV0 : system gives Message "Check not successful due to document balance" and document not able to post.

Please Help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u check whether total Dr = total Cr?