cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI Logical System Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I have two systems ECC 6 and Netweaver2004s.For BI7.0 in Netweaver2004s i want to Extract the data from ECC6 into Netweaver2004s BI 7.0.

1.How can i make ECC6 as a Source System for the Netweaver2004s.

2. In Netweaver2004s for BW 3.5 i am getting the Administrator Workbench but objects are still showing the 7.0 properties. How can i over come this issue.

Kindly help me out on this issues.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Prem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parth,

Thanks for your quick Reply.

For the 2nd problem i am using RSA1 OLD password for get into BW.3.5 version. But Objects are still having the properties of the 7.0 version. Like info cubes, ODS and Multi Providers.

Regards

Prem

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prem,

there has not been any changes for ICubes / MPRO etc in NW2004s - check if your datasources still indicate that they are in their old versions and also check the update rules etc.

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. How can i make ECC6 as a Source System for the Netweaver2004s.

<b>Ans:</b>To create a new source system you will have to goto rsa1-source system.right click on the source system(right window section) and click and Create.Select the appropriate system(r/3 in your case) and move ahead.You will have to provide the respective background user & password of both the system.

2. In Netweaver2004s for BW 3.5 i am getting the Administrator Workbench but objects are still showing the 7.0 properties. How can i over come this issue.

<b>Ans:</b> i could not understand this line but may be you can try tcode rsa1old and you can view the objects like d way they were in 3.5 , if that's your problem.

hope it helps,

regards,

Parth.