1) if maintain the tax code in FTXP, the account defined is the tax account. which means during posting, the tax account defined will get posted when posting to the gl account which set for tax category, right?
2) when tax account defined in FTXP, we do not need to explicitly post to tax account but the system will automate the tax account posting, right?
3) may i know the tax account defined in point 1 is expense or payable?
4) i understand input tax is receivable and output tax is payable. so if in FTXP, if it is input tax code then it is receivable?
5) may i know if the set off value (output setoff input tax) will put in expense account?