cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Overview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends

When I make a consignment issue delivery and before the Post goods issue, I find the amounts were added to the scheduled for delivery in the stock overview (T-Code MMBE) on the plant level not the consignment level (as if it is at the company store not at the customer's); how can I solve it.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The stock will not appear until goods issue

done.then you can see under seperate line vendor consignmnet.

Reward me points if it is helpful to you.

ASHOK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mostaf Ali,

Pls go through the document, it is helpful to you

<b>Displaying the Stock Overview</b>

In the stock overview you can display the consignment stock of a material for all vendors. In addition, all the other stock types (for example, own stock) are displayed.

<b>You can display the stock overview as follows:</b>

Path:Logistics > Material Management > Inventory Management > Environment > Stock > Stock Overview

Enter the following data:

• Material

• Plant

• Storage Location

Execute

If consignment stock exists, the line Vendor consignment is displayed for the relevant storage location. Select this line to display detailed information on the consignment stock.

<b>Displaying the Vendor Consignment Stock</b>

This function allows you to display the consignment stocks of more than one material at the same time.

<b>

You can display Vendor consignment stocks as follows:</b>

<b>Path:</b> Logistics > Material Management > Inventory Management > Environment > Consignment > Consignment from Vendor > Stock

Enter the following information:

• Plant

• Storage Location

• Vendor (If specific Vendors stock is required)

Execute

<b>Posting Goods Issues From Consignment Stock</b>

This function allows you to withdraw a material from the consignment stores for an account assignment object (for example shrink-wrap to a cost centre).

<b>Path:</b>Logistics > Material Management > Inventory Management > Goods Issue

Enter the following information:

• Movement Type <b>201</b>

• Special Stock <b>K</b>

• Plant

• Storage Location

Enter

In the upper part of the screen, enter the account assignment object (for example the cost centre) and the Vendor. The vendor is required so that the system can determine the relevant stock and pricing data.

In the lower part of the screen, enter the individual items (material number and quantity).

Enter

Save

<b><b>After the goods issue, the vendor is due the net value of the goods issue.</b></b>

With regards,

B.Ravindranath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mostafa,

As rightly said by steve, it will keep showing the stock as scheduled for delivery at the plant level till the PGI is done, then only it will show it at consignment level.

Regards,

manjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mostafa,

This is standard functionality

The stock will not appear as customer consignment until you carry out the goods issue

Cheers

S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

this is right in Cons. fill-up, but am talking about cons. issue.

The stock already appears as customer consignment after cons. fill-up, however when i make consignment issue delivery it appears as scd for delivery on the plant level not on the customer consignment level!!!

Thanks