cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/561 Claim wage type needs to be cleared from CRT - How to?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have an employee who has been terminated. He still owes us monies. His CRT has /561. We would like to clear it because there is no hope of getting that money back.

I tried using IT 221 YANA using PAUY transaction. I entered a negative matching amount for /561 in IT 221.

First the system said /561 is not in T511. So, I created an entry for /561 in T511.

<u><b>But, when I run the Payroll for type C, the claim does not get cleared. </b></u>

So, how could I clear this /561?

Your help is much appreciated.

Maria Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the custom defined wage type in IT0221 and not the technical wagetpe(/561).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for responding.

Using a custom wage type would not clear /561 from CRT.

Besides I have used /400 series wage types in IT 221 before without any problem.

If I went with your response, which custom wage type would I use in IT 221

YANA? to clear /561 from CRT?

Your responses are appreciated.

Thanks

Maria Srinivas

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There's a good pdf document for clearing claims at the following URL: https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700010096942001E

Howard

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Claim /561can be forgiven via the Infotype IT0267 Additional Off-cycle payment. Use the claims clearing wagetype and enter the amount you want to clear. The off-cycle reason shound be bonus type.

Next execute payroll for the employee via the off-cycle workbench. You will see that /5py and /561 have been zeroed out.

If the employee is terminated then his payroll status infotypes has to be cchanged i.e. the run payroll upto field.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What we use is the same WT we use to pay out "Cash Advance", or an "other deduction" WT in negative, and we usually enter in in the previous payroll period.

Finance must then manually reconcile the accounts, but the claim is cleared in payroll, and the employee is "red flagged" just in case he/she is re-hired at a later date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maria,

See when employee own ur money then you have to collect ,

do one thing show that all remaning amount is paid by employee in in fotype 0014 or 0015

any way as u said there is no hope of getting money back

the company have to bare the cost

another way if comany is having any savings of that employee you can recover from it.

Vicky

Former Member
0 Kudos

My suggestion, is to make a dummy positive payment in "additional payments" and make the payslip zero as you know that you are not going to get that amount from employee back. I feel, it may not be a good idea to change the technical wage types directly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for all your responses.

To clear /561, you guys suggest using a dummy payment. But if I make a dummy payment, the employee's year end W-2 will be affected and we do not want to do this?

Am I on the right track?

Your responses are much appreciated.

Maria Srini