Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

/561 Claim wage type needs to be cleared from CRT - How to?


We have an employee who has been terminated. He still owes us monies. His CRT has /561. We would like to clear it because there is no hope of getting that money back.

I tried using IT 221 YANA using PAUY transaction. I entered a negative matching amount for /561 in IT 221.

First the system said /561 is not in T511. So, I created an entry for /561 in T511.

<u><b>But, when I run the Payroll for type C, the claim does not get cleared. </b></u>

So, how could I clear this /561?

Your help is much appreciated.

Maria Srini

Former Member

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question