Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot open SXMB_IFR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Installed SAPNW7.0 ABAPTrialSP12 in my PC

Now, when I open "SXMB_IFR " a windows explorer with path "C:\Documents and Settings\venkat\SapWorkDir" is opening.

No XI post installation steps were done after the installation.

I checked previous blogs of SDN, but I dont know where to find host and server and other details

please provide me a detailed solution so that I can work with SXMB_IFR

thanks in advance

venkat.

• Useful answers will be rewarded ****

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your system go to -Web Start and go to Preferences. In the General tab you will find three radio buttons for proxies. Select the ‘None’ option and try to launch IR / ID.

This will help you

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anybody has any solution tcode SXMB_IFR does not work? Any help will be appreciated!!! It was working fine before i ran config wizard .. I am using pi7.1 ehp1. thanks in advance

Edited by: sameerdagga on Feb 12, 2011 7:26 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

The same incident happened with me also a few days back. In my case, the problem was with the port.

When i ran the TCode SXMB_IFR, the page that opened had a port number 0 which in the correct case should have been 50000 in my case.

That is in the URL:

http://servername:portnumber/dir/start/index.jsp. the port number had a problem. So sxmb_ifr was not working properly.

So after it was corrected, it worked fine. Hope this helps you.

THANKS

BISWAJIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does that mean i have to change my http port number which is in my case 50000, if yes where do u want me to check this port number?

thanks

sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

that trail version doesn't have XI component.you will have NW Appl server of ABAP flavor and WEbdynpro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu,

Thanks for your reply

But I can open "sxmb_moni" "sxi_monitor"

are u sure we dont have XI in that?

thnks

venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

not pretty sure.

my guess is "sxmb_moni" "sxi_monitor" are on ABAP stack that why you are able open them,but SXMB_IFR is on JAVA stack.I think that might be the reason .