cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounded difference amount want to store in wage type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am working on Payroll International.In payroll international I want to store rounded difference amount in wage type of Net Pay(Wage Type /560),e.g. if net amount(/560) is 7000.160 in that case round amount will be 7000.200 and difference amount is 40 in decimals, that difference amount I want to store in Wagetype . Is there any Function in schema for Rounding off and recovery of rounded off amount like in Indian Payroll there is Function in Schema INROR or any other method to store difference amount in wage type to avoid error ("Posting balance is not cleared") at the time of posting to Account.Here it shows rounded difference of amount of error.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Transaction Code OH13 or wage type characteristics of that particular wage type. You will see option of Rounding up there and can specify how to round up that value.

Let me know.

Mayuresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayuresh,

Thanks for reply.But my requirement is not to round up the wage type amount.

My requirement is to store difference amount i.e. Actual Net Amount(/560) Minus After Rounded of Net amount(/560) difference and this remain difference amount I want to store in perticular Wage type for posting to account as a rounding difference. I just want the solution how to calculate & store difference amount in wage type .

Thanks