Thanks

Steeve

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Steeve,

Please read this

Initially, you assigned these tax codes and tax types has been assigned to ur vendor master. Whenever u r posting any entry by using this vendor, these tax codes come into picture. If you are not interested to dedut TDS, simple you can remove those tax types and tax codes in withholding tax tab in miro. So that system won't deduct any tds.

Otherwise, if u don't want to remove those tax code, change the base amount as Zero, then also system won't deduct any tds amount

Whenever you are posting the vendor invoice you have the option to select tax tap. If suppose you are not selected this tap, tax wont be calculated for the particular invoice. Accordingly Tax is applicable for all the vendors at the time of invoice hence, in your case few vendors you dont need for tax deduction.

Why? do u have any exemption certificates for the particulars vendors.

Every vendor having unique tax code number according to their business nature. Like 194 J, 194 C, 195 thease categatory has been divided according to the Income Tax Act.

You define the tax codes for both invoice posting and payments in the vendor master record through FK02. The system will show TDS for Invoice as well as when you clear the invoice through payments. So there should not be any problem in that. As far as what I understand from what you have written, the system will deduct the TDS amount from payments at the specified rate once, but will show the same in invoice as well as payments

Hope this infirmation helps you

Prem

Answers (0)