cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted Planned Order Trace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have one query regarding Deletion Of planned order. Is there any Table or report where we can find out deleted planned order. In my scenario there were four planned orders of which user have converted one planned order into production order but other three planned orders are not appearing in Stock and Requirement List ( MD04). I want to trace these three planned orders whether they are deleted by user. I have tried in PLAF table but could not find out.

Regards

Sunil Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

muthusamy_sankaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

i think can't find deleted planned orders whether they are deleted by user or MRP, no history to save any tables for these details

Regards,

Sankaran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Planned orders which are created temporally just to calculate the net requirement when you run MRP. Hence if you delete manually there will not be any record. If user has deleted the planned order don’t worry, when you run next MRP run system will calculate the net requirement and create new planned orders.

If you want to restrict the deletion of planned order manually then try with authorization, use the following role

SAP_MM_CBP_PLANNED_ORDER for MM planed orders

SAP_PP_MRP_PLANNED_ORDER for PP planed orders.

Or one more option is create a planned order manually in MD11.

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Sunilkumar,

Tracing the Deleted planned orders in stanrad SAP is not possible.

You can not find these deleted planned orders in any of the tables like PLAF.

If you want to keep a track record of this,you can create an Z table and you can

remove the entries to this table.

Regards

Mangal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have worked on this before and found that standard SAP does not give you the provision to fetch the deleted or converted planned orders. if you make the change management active then it may be possible.