Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORMS-Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created a smartform ..and I have written one driver program for that form...and next I want to assign the smartfrom to standard transaction.(That Means I want to run the form thru standard transaction and i want to get the output thru that form only).

For this What can i do.How can i assign the smartform to standard one.Can any one give me any idea on this.

Thx & Regards,

Sunder

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunder,

It depends upon scenario. Mostly SMARTFORMS can be used as output types. In transaction NACE you assign SMARTFORM as output type alongwith driving program.

goto NACE -> select any application e.g. V1 -> press out type tab -> select any output type -> press processing routines in left -> now the screen appears where in you can set op typ & corresponding driving program.

In 'form routine' define form in your program which get called when you run transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunder,

It depends upon your requirement. If it is related to SD,MM modules u can assign it in NACE transaction, if it is related to FI then u req to configure it in SPRO transaction(for correspondance types), if it is related to PM module u req to configure it at SHOP PAPER (Transaction OID1).

So it depends on ur req and finally he Functional People will configure it.

Thanks & Regards,

Shafivullah Mohammad

Former Member
0 Kudos

You copy any transaction code to your transaction code in se93 and give your driver program name there. while executing this transaction code you will get the output through smartform.

please check it.

Regards,

Sreeja

Please rewards if useful.