Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Partner determination in Lead

Hi Experts,

Greetings.

I am stuck with a tricky problem in Partner determination.

The partner profile assigned to Lead has to fetch two sets of Partners.

1.From main BP(relationship)

2.From Campaign(Maintained in Object relationships)

1.When I maintain campaign and BP and hit enter - I am getting all the partner functions determined

2.When I maintain Campaign first and hit enter - Partners from the campaign reference are getting determined

When I maintain main BP and hit enter - Remaining Partner functions are getting determined.

3. When I maintain main BP first and hit enter - all depending Partner functions from main BP are getting determined.

But when I maintain Campaign and hit enter - Partners from the campaign reference are not getting determined

MOREOVER THE PARTNER RE DETERMINATION IS NOT HAPPENING.

AFTER I MAINTAIN THE BP FIRST TIME AND HIT ENTER-THE DEPENDENT PARTNERS ARE GETTING DETERMINED.

HOWEVER WHEN I CHANGE THE MAIN PARTNER PARTNER RE DETERMINATION IS NOT HAPPENING.

Can you please help me on this,

I will reward maximum points to the helpful answer.

Many thanks,

Srinivasu

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi,

There is a button for partner redetermination in the CRMD_ORDER transaction called "Propose alternatives" (a button with two persons).

When you change some partner and you need a redetermination for the other partner functions you select those partner functions and press this button and the redetermination is made.

Hope it helps,

Susana Messias

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question