Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner determination in Lead

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Greetings.

I am stuck with a tricky problem in Partner determination.

The partner profile assigned to Lead has to fetch two sets of Partners.

1.From main BP(relationship)

2.From Campaign(Maintained in Object relationships)

1.When I maintain campaign and BP and hit enter - I am getting all the partner functions determined

2.When I maintain Campaign first and hit enter - Partners from the campaign reference are getting determined

When I maintain main BP and hit enter - Remaining Partner functions are getting determined.

3. When I maintain main BP first and hit enter - all depending Partner functions from main BP are getting determined.

But when I maintain Campaign and hit enter - Partners from the campaign reference are not getting determined

MOREOVER THE PARTNER RE DETERMINATION IS NOT HAPPENING.

AFTER I MAINTAIN THE BP FIRST TIME AND HIT ENTER-THE DEPENDENT PARTNERS ARE GETTING DETERMINED.

HOWEVER WHEN I CHANGE THE MAIN PARTNER PARTNER RE DETERMINATION IS NOT HAPPENING.

Can you please help me on this,

I will reward maximum points to the helpful answer.

Many thanks,

Srinivasu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivasu,

Once a partner is determined partner re-determination will not be done.

Item 3: The reason why determination does not take place is could lie in the fact that the access sequence is not correct. In the access sequence you can tick the tickbox: Wait until Souce is available.

This might solve your problem, because it probably did try to determine the partner but did not find it because the info was not available. Once you enter the campaign this would mean re-determination. And that does not work in standard CRM.

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the suggestion, I have tried the solution proposed by you, but not working.

1.when I enter the Camaign first and hit enter the Partner functions from the campaign are getting determined.

and I enter the main BP and hit enter to proceed further, I am finding all the other dependent Partner functions are getting determined.

2. If the above scenario is working, then why the reversal is not working.

Is this not the case of Partner re determination?

Otherwise do I need to go for any enhancement.

I did not find any BAdi which can take care of this enhancement.

Please advise me?

Many thanks,

Srinivasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try COM_PARTNER_BADI which is used for Partner determination.

Do reward if this helps.

thanks

Yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a button for partner redetermination in the CRMD_ORDER transaction called "Propose alternatives" (a button with two persons).

When you change some partner and you need a redetermination for the other partner functions you select those partner functions and press this button and the redetermination is made.

Hope it helps,

Susana Messias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Susana,

That's a great solution. I am so glad to award you full points.

Many thanks,

Srinivasu

Answers (0)