cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quota Correction issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Anyone who updated quota through 2013 infotype ,can you share how to do that?

Does max limit create any issue ? eg:emp has 24 max entitlment...if last year quota is also 24,any problem regarding such case?will quota still accrue?

regds

sai kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IT2013, please choose your required "Absence quota type", then in this quota type you can either increase, reduce or replace your already generated quota. Change transfer time is very important letting the system know when do you want this change to happen.

Hope this helps,

Reward points if helpful,

Thank You,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what is the result if we upload same numb as maximum entitlement?

eg: i hav 24 days max per year..and i use 24 days in 2013 also/...

later if employee applies leave , will the quota again become 24??

eg: jan 1st= 24 days

jan month = 5 ;eaves emp took

jan end = 24-5 = 19 days only.

but from Feb,again 2 days per month it shuld accrue...19+2 =21 etc

does it happen??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it should. It depends on how you are generating the absence quotas. You can do that manually using the report RPTQTA00 or using time evaluation.

Hope this helps,

Thank You,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,,,it should,..but it is not doing.

am using the TQTA schema...and just in one place, the max entitlment field, i put the max limit as 24.

and why does it not accrue?? can you just try the case and let me know if it really working?sorry for trouble.

regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have never used the TQTA schema for generating quotas. I have always used either TM04 or generated manually using the report. Can you try generating the quotas in either of this 2 ways in your sandbox system and let me know the results, because I don't have access to time management module in my enterprise.

When you used the TQTA schema, does it give any error?

Hope this helps,

Let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I tried TM04 also.

but even then same type of accual.

there is no error while running the schema.

But you run manually(thru RPTQTA, if you run for every month,it will show 12 recoords in te 2006 infotype..how did you manage?)

I wish i got some help from you.but thank you for the support.

regards

Sai.

Message was edited by:

s k

Former Member
0 Kudos

In,

In table V_T559L, did you select "Month" in the accrual period tab? Did you select appropriate base entitlements?

In table V_T556A_B, did you select "Increase" while running TM04 and "No generation" while running the report?

Let me know if these steps you did, because these 2 are important points in generating absence quotas.

Let me know

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes..we have monthly 2 days.

and selected the "Increase " for the generation.

In fact i have also tried configuring one mor equota to store all the lapsed quota once max is reached.This is working fine,but will not satisfy my client requiremnnt.

They just want to see the max number again in pt50 remainng quota.

And this is not possible according to me using the schemas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arun and SK,

Even I m facing same problem...When I m trying to generate quota for FEB month it is genareting quota for FEB

eg: If Quota for jan 2007 is 27 which include previous year (2006) quota also.Per month system should generate 2 days quota.then when I genrate quota for FEB...system is genarating quota 4 for FEB( 2 days from jan and 2 days for FEB)

...it is not taking in account those quota which are already there for JAN

(i.e. feb quota should be 27+2=29 days quota)

As u suggested V_T556A_B.....but it is giving error

"Table/view V_T556A_B is not in the Dictionary"...

Kindly advice on this as it is very urgent and this issues is pending for long time....

Thanks,\

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Jan month it will not accrue.

As we have already transferred max leave quota, even for me,the Jan accrual will not happen.

But if i take any leave on Feb, then also, if the max entitlement is reached in the Jan, the quota doesnt accrue.

And my client is stopping my go-live issue because of this issue.They will accept the project only if this issue is resolved....heights of demanding...but cant help it..as consultants,the issue shuld be solved.

i heard PCRs will do some help.

regards

Sai K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may try writing a PCR, with a constant (for max quota) in table V_T511K and calling this rule in the schema.

Let me know if this helps,

Thank You,

Former Member
0 Kudos

for the PCR,should i use Time Types??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, please.

V_T555A

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok..

my first PCR...

will try it..

Former Member
0 Kudos

does timetype store only HOURS??not days?

plz reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please create a new time type for a proper PS grouping and name it quota correction days. You can then choose a proper specification for the balances and transfer period balance sub-sections as per your requirements.

Hope this helps,

Thank You,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207885
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi S K hope this following post helps you.This explain how you can create a quota using Time evaluation.Let me know if you have any questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi venkat

sorry but the link is not opening.....how to access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the correct link which Venkat gave:

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

yea...got the link...

thank you.

regards

Sai K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

That was a very detailed mail.Appreciate you patience and knowledge sharing.

Regards

Sai

former_member207885
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Sai