Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in User Exits.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All.

I have one doubt in userexits.

Is it possible to capture delivery number, Delivery Item, material and Batch from User exits of VL10 (V50R_USEREXIT_TRANSF)? Before saving delivery in database.

To be reward all helpfull answers.

Regards.

jay

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

User Exits are the subroutines.. i.e they are the part of the program..

they can access all the global variables of the program..//

so you can check the interface (using and changing)

or you can directly take it from the global variable of the variable..

no Rewards Plz...

maciej_domagaa
Contributor
0 Kudos

All those data are possible to capture within USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT in include MV50AFZ1.

See also notes:

415716 - User exits in delivery processing

751000 - New user exit for changes when saving deliveries

regards

0 Kudos

HI .

Thanks lot.

But how i will pass data from VL10 to my internal table .

pls help me.

To be reward if it helpfull.

Regards,

Jay

0 Kudos

To pass data between any user-exit and your code you can use statements: "EXPORT ... TO MEMORY ID ..." and "IMPORT ... FROM MEMORY ID ...".

Within user-exit routine code you have access to SAP internal tables containing the data of the delivery document being processed by the current transaction. See note 415716 for details on which data sit in which SAP internal tables. You can declare your own internal tables within user-exit routine and then copy the data you need from SAP internal tables to yours. Then you can use your tables for further processing defined in your code or as an EXPORT statemant parameter or as a parameter of a call to your function module, etc.

Using EXPORT / IMPORT staements makes sense if you call the standard transaction (which executes the user-exit code) from within your code - with "CALL TRANSACTION ... USING". In this case you can perform EXPORT in the user-exit code, and then IMPORT in your code which takes control after the "call transaction".

If this is not the case (you do not perform "call transaction VL10 using..." from your code), but the transaction VL10 is called normally from GUI, then you should either include all your code in the user-exit routine or just call your code from that routine (for example your function module).

good luck,

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jay,

Its possible to save data in additional tables in delivery by using the exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT.

If helpul say thanks by rewarding points.