cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inserting rows in table in web template

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I insert rows in an already existing table in a web template?

Thanks,

Sanjeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjeev,

Not sure what you mean by insert rows. Do you mean your results area is not being displayed in it's entirety?

If so, select the table and go to the Web Item Properties. Change the no. of results rows displayed from the default value of 100 to a bigger number that will return all values.

If your requirement is other than this drop us a note back to explain further.

Regards

Gill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gillian,

By table I meant the layout table, within which you can have multiple queries, the result of each displayed in the manner in which the Web Items are arranged within this table. I think you thought I meant a table Web Item.

I have a 3x3 table (which I obtained by clicking Insert -> Table -> Insert Table in the menu bar) within which I have 7 Web Items of 'Chart' type. I want to add a few more Web Items to this table, so I want to add rows to it.

Thanks,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

In WAD if u want to have more rows to be inserted, there is no option available to increase the no. of rows taken. Just add another table in the same web template with required no. of rows and columns and drag all the existing web items into the new table rows and then delete the previous one. We can't add new rows for an existing table.

Assign points if this helps u...

Regards,

Koundinya Karanam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koundinya,

Thanks, I'll just create a new table to add new Web Items.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Answers (0)