cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM flow (urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru's

i have gone through total QM flow .I got the results.after that I got some doubts.

Q1)which insp.type can give for ROH.likewise for FERT also.

Q2)I want to apply 02 to roh then what type of settings to do.I don't have purchase order.then which MVT type i have to used.

Q3)for every insp.type we have to create insp.plan?why because we will have routing anyhow.

plz clarify these.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) For ROH or FERT you can activate any type you canactivate ant type of insp type...it purely depends on what is your business reqyuirement

Kinldy explain the business process, with ouy that if we give a solution may be it may not be appropriate.

Please come back with your business requirement

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

1. Insp. type for ROH is 01- GR Inspection for Purchase order

for FERT 03,04,13 Insp. types

2. You can activate 02 inspection type, but the insp. will be triggered for goods issue, such as 261 movement

3. Insp. Plan is needed when you select the indicators Insp. with Task List, Auto assignment, Check Chars. for the inspection type or in the material master.

Reward if cleared and close the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi keerthi,

thank u for immediate response.

1)but if u assign 02 for ROH i don't have any stock so how can i post.i.e; with which mvt type i have to post.

2)for inprocess insp.also i have to create insp plan(QP01).why because we are using PP06 .

former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

1. You needto have the stock consumed, before you can do 02 type of inspection. i.e. Suppose you`ve issued material against a production order by 261 mvmt. And the issued materials are to be posted back to the stores, then you need to do reversal mvmt i.e. 262. In this case, you `ll get the 02 type of the inspection lot.

2. For in-process you need not create the Insp Plan, coz. it (13,03) is non-stock relevant inspection. You need inspection plan only for stock relevant inspection.

Hope you got it cleared.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am clear with 2nd answer.thank u.

regarding 1st point

you mean to say that unrestricted stock should be available.if I have 50 nos.unres.stock .I have prodn order for 20 nos.then I released the p.o.then itried to do GI.then after what will be the scenario.insp lots are creating .but even though i am able to do confirm that order w/o results recording and UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

what type of usage if we have to use in QP02

former_member184627
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to use Usage 5.

Regards,

Senthilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am using 02 (goods issue ).then how can use 05.I am ussing 06.plz clarify.

former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Yes you need to select the usage 6 for the insp. type 02. Go ahead.

Keerthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi keerthi,

my problem not yet solved.I will explain clearly.

I want to inspect ROH while issuing to the production.so i am using 02 insp.type in QM view of ROH .for that what type of usage type i have use in qp01.

but one more constriant is

Intially i want to post stock(w/o puchase order).for that where(in which area) and with which mvt type.

to achive this what are the procedure plz tell step by step .

thanks in advance.

former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

If you want to inspect materials while issuing it tto the production through 261 mvmt, first check the for this movement type whether the quality is active or not. If it is not then make it active. Second thing, activate 02 insp type for the material in the material master. Next thing, created the inspection plan with usage 06 i,e goods issue. Now, whenever you issue material to the production order through mb1a or backflush, you `ll get the inspection lot created.

Get back if you still have any issues or reward and close the thread.

Keerthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi keerthi,

yes i did all settings told by u.now insp.lots are creating .

but my query is without insp.lot processing i am unable to confirm the production order and i did GR also.then what is the use of insp.lot.

plz clarify this .

former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Yes. As you said, we cannot restrict GR without the confirmation in standard SAP. It could be with/without inprocess inspection. The only way to restrict is through user exit MBCF0002 which will check confirmation before GR.

Get back if any queries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi keerthi,

i made small mistake now i am giving query.

without insp.lot processing i am able to confirm the production order and i am doing GR also.then what is the use of insp.lot.

as per my opinion if the lot is accepted then only we should able to do GR.for that is there any settings.

plz clarify this .