cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I created user defined Chart of Accounts for 1. Business partners and Item Master I would like to create Purchase order. But When I am doing same it shows Following Error.

<b>No matching records found G/L Accounts</b>

But as per my Knowledge I created G/L Account. Can any one give me Correct Picture to resolve the Problem.

Paidipelli Narender

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creating the Chart of Accounts, you need to link the relevant accounts.

Go to Administration > Setup > Financial > GL A/c Determination. Define the accounts here for Sales, Purchase, Genaral & Inventory.

Also, if you set GL A/c by warehouse then you will also have to define the relevant GLs per warehouse under the Accounting tab. Else if you set GLs by Item Groups or Items then you will have to define the accounts per Item Group or Item respectively.

After defining all the accounts, you should be able to post the documents in the System.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Gyanesh Rupani

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

U may check this setting below, Your G/L account Determination Accounting Tab ;

• Expenses account for Non inventory Item

• Allocation Account for Inventory item

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendar...

As you told that you have created user defined chart of accounts, You will have made the G/L Account Determination for all Tabs in the

<b> Admin->Setup->Financial--->G/L account Determination.</b>

Additinaly it is to neccasary to determine the accounts in the Warehouse (i.e.General Warehouse)you have created.This is can be done in the

<b>Accounts tab</b> of <b>Warehouse Setup</b>.

This is because you have defined the user defined chart of accounts.

I hope you will overcome the scenario with the above result.

Thnks & Regrds,

MariKannan

Message was edited by:

MariKannan Balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Additionally, in case the item you are purchasing is an asset item, the control account "Asset Account" in the control accounts screen of Business Partner (Business Partner Master Data --> Accounting --> Control Accounts) should also be defined.

Also, check whether the tax codes you are using has valid accuonts defined to it.

Bharath S